This recipe is a game-changer. We eat this weekly and sometimes for dinner.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts halved or quartered, depending on size
- 1 sweet potato, cubed (omit if keeping low carb)
- Sub 1 sliced red bell pepper and/or mushrooms
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/2 large onion diced (or 1 small onion)
- 8 slices nitrate free bacon sugar free, for Whole30, cut into pieces
- 6 large eggs
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Everything bagel seasoning (Trader Joes)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange Brussels sprouts and sweet potato on a sheet pan in a single layer, drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle onions over the top, then arrange bacon pieces evenly over veggies.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 mins, or until bacon is crisp and veggies soft, then remove from oven.
- Make small spaces in the hash for each egg, crack one at a time gently into a space, careful not to “break” the yolk (although if it breaks, it’s still fine!). Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning and crushed red pepper over eggs, bacon, and veggies as desired.
- Return sheet pan to oven and bake another 5-10 mins or until eggs are cooked to preference.
www.hsecrossfit.com to book a free no sweat intro TODAY!