Paleo Oven Baked Ribs
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar, granulated Erythritol for Keto**
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- Preheat oven to 275° and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and Real Salt. Mix well.
- Dry the ribs off and peel the membrane off the back side. Rub down with the dry rub mixture on both sides, rubbing it in throughly.
- Place on sheet tray and bake for 3 hours, uncovered.
- Grill on high heat for 3 minutes a side, just to give them a char, or place under broiler on high for 2 minutes.
Book a free no sweat intro by clicking the link below!