- 2 lbs chicken thighs, skin-on, boneless (you may have to debone these yourself if you want the skin left on ( you could also use skinless thighs, they just won’t have the crispy skin)
- 2 tablespoons Avocado oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice-1.5 lemons squeezed
- 1.5 teaspoon course sea salt
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp. White pepper-if you don’t have use black pepper
- Avocado oil spray
http://www.eatwellnutrition.net (NUTRITION COACHING)
- Debone the chicken thighs, if needed, and dice them into large bites, transfer to a dish or bowl that is shallow and has a lid-you will need to marinate them
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk until combined, pour over chicken and marinate over night or for 24 hours.
- Lightly spray your air fryer basket with avocado spray and place the chicken skin- side up.
- Try not to over-crowd the basket and fry at 380 degrees for 18-20 minutes. The skin should be golden and chicken cooked to an internal temp of 165 degrees