1. What was your absolute biggest challenge prior to purchasing / joining / attending?
Prior to joining HSE CrossFit, my biggest challenge was myself and time. I had put myself on the back burner and put all of my energy and attention into my 4 children. I neglected myself. One day I weighed myself and I thought, I’m at my 9 months pregnancy weight and my baby is 12 years old. There were no more excuses. I had to get moving.
2. How did that challenge make you feel? Putting others needs before my own has alway been something that I have done. I enjoy making others feel good and I enjoy doing things for others. I didn’t realize at the time that by putting others first, I was neglecting myself. I wasn’t getting what I needed. I had been an athlete my entire life, and not so long ago I was a Division I soccer player. I needed to be that athlete again. I’d look at myself in the mirror and I didn’t recognize the person looking back. I had to make the change, but when would I have the time. I had to take the kids to football, baseball, soccer, basketball, and wrestling practices. I decided that I had to make the time. My blood pressure was higher then it has ever been. I wasn’t comfortable in my clothes. I was tired all of the time. It was time for me to get up and move.
3. What changed after purchasing/joining/attending?
After joining and attending HSE CrossFit, I realized that I can take care of myself and still be there for my children. I gained confidence. My energy levels were higher. My clothes started to fit and then they were too big and baggy for me to wear. My competitive spirit came back. I grew stronger, faster, & happier. I was doing something for myself and I was loving it and feeling good. I was bringing my inner athlete out of retirement and it felt really good.
4. What specific results can you share?
I have lost around 20 lbs since joining HSE CrossFit in June of 2020. I’m down 30 lbs since March of 2020. I have gotten stronger, faster, & have gained confidence. I’m happy. I’m taking my life and body back.
5. What would you say to somebody on the fence about purchasing / joining / attending?If you are on the fence about joining, please climb over that fence and regain your body, you spirit, your life because you are worth it. You deserve to feel good, to look good, to feel good in your clothing, to have confidence, & to put yourself first. You are worth it!
6. Anything else to add? At HSE CrossFit you will see all abilities levels and that’s ok. I am on my own journey I’m in competition with myself. Everyone is so encouraging. We cheer each other on while pushing ourselves to new heights. The trainers are amazing. Some of the best that I’ve ever had. Each and everyone of the trainers there are encouraging and accepting. If you are struggling with an activity, they teach you the right technique. If your weights are too heavy, they bring you a lighter one. If you are hurting they adapt the workouts and give you stretches to heal and feel better.
Book a free 1-1 no sweat intro to start on your own fitness journey TODAY: